Monday, August 8, 2011

Welcome to Kindergarten!

Wow! Kindergarten has gotten off to a great start! We have been very busy these first few days. We already know how to spell R-E-D and are working on B-L-U-E! We have mastered the circle and are moving right along to square. We even went on a button hunt around school to find poor Corduroy's button.
Parents: Please remember to initial your child's behavior chart each night and ask how their day went! I am sure they would love to tell you everything they learned that day! Also, if you ever have a question or concern give me a call or email and I will be happy to help!

2 comments:

  1. Hi, just a little confusion on this years behavior sheets. It appears the kids are doing their own and I'm never quite sure what the color is or should be and there are not any comments. Any suggestions how I can better understand?

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are working on getting that down! I think this week it will be better!!! I wrote a note on your child's sheet this week to let you know about last week! :)

    ReplyDelete